Company: HR Personnel Services
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for the
administration of all Company Human Resource guidelines. He/She
will collaborate with management to administer and maintain company
guidelines surrounding HR benefit programs, recruiting, onboarding,
employee handbook and operational HR needs. The Director is
required to ensure the Company is in compliance with ERISA and is
following the Company's ERISA Plan, as well as ensuring compliance
with all State & Federal -
- Oversee HR Operations for the company's two manufacturing
plants and three warehouse locations.
- Administer all Company Benefits for Healthcare, Vision, and
Dental along with other ancillary insurance benefits such as Life
- Provide excellent internal customer service and support on all
employment related matters.
- Develop, update and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure impartial investigations and responses to employee
- Maintains Company's file of job descriptions and salary ranges
for all positions.
- Oversee Workers Compensation claims and maintains files of
- Plan administration for the Company's 401k plan and be the main
point of contact for annual 5500 401k audit.
- Lead all recruiting efforts for open positions within the
Company. Manage all relationships with Temporary Workforce agencies
and recruiting agencies.
- Work with HR staff and Operation Managers to convert Temporary
Agency employees to permanent ghemployees.
- Manage Company HRIS system. Job Requirements
- Proven experience as a Director of HR for a minimum of 3 years
with a Company employing 200 or more employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or HR related field or equivalent
- Experience with ERISA Plan documents and prior ERISA plan
- Multi site and multi state Company experience.
- Prior Production Plant and Food Industry experience is a
- Fluent in Spanish (ability to speak, read & write) is a
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Didn't Find
What You Were Looking For? If you have direct human resources
experience and would like to be considered for future
opportunities, we would be very interested in reviewing your
Keywords: HR Personnel Services, Pomona , HR Director, Executive , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!