Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDevelop and target regional accounts and
prospects in conjunction with the Director of Sales to achieve a
contract, revenue growth, account milestone objectives, and
activity expectations within an assigned
account/geography.Territory: Greater Los Angeles Area
- Sell in a highly consultative manner, including the benefits of
working with the Clean Earth brand over other traditional waste
services companies and direct competition.
- Create and deliver presentations for key sales customers and
- Coordinate the development of sales objectives, strategies,
advertising, and promotional programs and ensure their
- Provide management with information used to evaluate regional &
- Promote customer brand loyalty by participating in or joining
regional/national professional organizations that serve the
regional marketplace and/or consumers.
- Develop account-specific strategies and plans -- and execute
against those plans -- to win national and regional in the
manufacturing and industrial market space.
- Make daily calls on new prospects within the targeted
marketplace, along with identifying leads via a variety of internet
websites, networking, key vendors, and peers within local and
- Monitor and communicate sales performance against goals through
approved performance metrics.QualificationsRequired :
- High school diploma or GED
- 8 or more years of outside sales experience.
- 5 or more years experience in Environmental or Hazardous /Non
Hazardous or Waste industries. Preferred skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Sciences. Marketing, or
- Knowledge of RCRA, DOT, DEA regulatory environment
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple accounts or the
equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates established relationships or the ability to
rapidly establish relationships within the Environmental Health and
Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Procurement, Supply
- Operations and Marketing functions within the manufacturing
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Must be able to travel daily within the assigned
Keywords: Clean Earth, Pomona , Account Manager, Executive , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!