Clinical Therapist I/II - Residential Pomona
Company: HEALTHRIGHT 360
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job OverviewThis is a union position.Prototypes offers
residential and outpatient substance use disorder (SUD) treatment
and mental health services. Prototypes is a leader in the field of
SUD services community mental health, and criminal justice
treatment. Prototypes installs hope that recovery is possible. This
position is for our residential co-occurring substance use and
mental health treatment program.
Provide individual and group therapy to assigned caseload.
- Serve as care coordinator for clients as assigned.
Responsibilities include coordination of all services with other
providers and completion of all coordinated care
- Provide "whatever it takes" services as defined by treatment
model and treatment team to consumers including providing services
where the consumer lives, assisting with housing, benefits,
employment, education, transportation.
- Co-facilitate and lead psycho-social rehabilitation
- Develop treatment plans and monitor progress.
- Work as part of treatment team in collaboration with the
psychiatrist, therapists, case manager and substance abuse
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
MFT, MSW or Ph.D./Psy/D. from regionally accredited graduate
- Two years minimum clinical experience in delivering direct
mental health services.
- Prefer experience in using evidenced-based practices and
- Prefer experience with Los Angeles County Substance Abuse and
- Must be open to a flexible work schedule that may include
evenings and/or weekends.
- Must be able to pass background/criminal check.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid California Driver's
License and proof of insurance.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is REQUIRED.
- Must be registered with the BBS, licensed or license
eligible.In compliance with the California Department of Public
Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are
Keywords: HEALTHRIGHT 360, Pomona , Clinical Therapist I/II - Residential Pomona, Healthcare , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!