Restorative Nursing Assistant - RNA
Company: Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Magazine:Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center is an award
winning family company providing healthcare services including
skilled nursing, assisted living and senior living communities.We
believe that seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are
filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have
raised families, served their communities and country, lived
history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored to
provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and when it becomes more challenging to care for one's self.
From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care,
each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers. At
our care center you will meet compassionate and professional team
members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for full-time Restorative Nursing Assistant for AM
Shift.With Sign On BonusResponsibilities:
- Use equipment correctly and safely in performing
- Follow infection control techniques in performing
- Observe and reports signs and symptoms of changes in
- Prioritize patient/resident activities based on current care
- Maintain all documentation as required by Federal and State
regulations and Company policy.
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Wear safety equipment as required for the job; report any
safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- May participate in restorative meetings to review resident
- May perform CNA job duties or assist CNAs as directed by
Supervisor.Qualifications:New Grads Welcome!
- Completion of Certified Restorative training course.
- A valid CNA license and CPR certifications.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing environment
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily
- Must demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to
change.Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We
are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
Keywords: Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center, Pomona , Restorative Nursing Assistant - RNA, Healthcare , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!