Home Health RN II - *$10,000.00 Hiring Bonus
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are looking for a Registered Nurse II for the Home Health
Direct Department at Home Care Services. Location: Orange County
and Surrounding Areas Work Schedule: Full Time - 80 Biweekly Hours
Shift: Pay Per Visit Employee 10,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible
external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is
in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package
offered by Providence that begin on your first day of employment.
Job Summary: The Registered Nurse assesses patients for skilled
home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the
physician approval and provides nursing care, ordered by the
physician to patients in their place of residence. The Registered
Nurse continually re-evaluates the patients nursing needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competency in performing
baseline-nursing skills, including assessment, wound care, catheter
care and infusion. Maintains clinical competencies according to
- Completes comprehensive assessments, including OASIS items,
accurately and timely at specific time-points as defined by
regulation and agency policy.
- Develops a plan of care, in collaboration with the patient,
family/caregiver and physician orders including frequency and
duration of nursing visits, specific care or treatments to be
provided, appropriate goals, medications, other disciplines needed
and discharge plan.
- Documents the comprehensive assessment and plan of care in the
EHR and synchronizes by 10:00AM the following day.
- Implements and provides nursing care, treatment and services
according to the plan of care and accepted standards of care,
including patient educations and any IV or other medications
required to be administered by the nurse.
- Communicates changes in patient status, patient issues and
concerns and changes in orders to the Physician, Clinical Manager
and Clinical Supervisor according to agency guidelines.
- Practices infection control and universal precautions for self
and others in patient care activities.
- Advocate for quality patient outcomes communicating with
authorization nurses and community vendors timely.
- Maintains patient rights and dignity. Assures the care of the
dying patient, optimizing his/her comfort and dignity.
- Effectively establishes priorities and delegates
responsibilities appropriately when supervising the LVN and the
- Meets the productivity standards of the organization. Skills:
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints,
regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing situations;
participates as a team-player to support your team and Agency
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- Participate in weekend, on-call and holiday rotation.
- Senior Registered Nurse: Annual Senior Level competencies.
Minimum Position Requirements: Education: Education to meet
certification, license or registration requirement. Experience: 1
year Professional nursing experience. Licenses/Certifications:
- Current California RN license.
- CA Driver's License.
- Current automobile liability insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support. Preferred Position Qualifications:
- IV and Central lines experience.
- Experience with wound care including use of negative pressure
- Home health field experience Providence Home Care is a trusted
leader in home health, hospice and infusion pharmacy, helping
clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County and the Inland
Empire receive the quality care they need in the comfort of their
home. We are guided by our core values of compassion, dignity,
justice, excellence and integrity in everything we do, and
dedicated to restoring the health and well-being of clients and
families at all stages of life's journey. Providence Home Care
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Providence Home Care complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Company: SJH Home Health Network Category: Home Health
Nursing Req ID: R356496
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Pomona , Home Health RN II - *$10,000.00 Hiring Bonus, Healthcare , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!