Cook - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionVoted one of the best companies to work for by
Modern Healthcare Magazine:Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation
Center is an award winning family company providing healthcare
services including skilled nursing, assisted living and senior
living communities. We believe that seniors are extraordinary
people. Their lives are filled with achievements, contributions and
wisdom. They have raised families, served their communities and
country, lived history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are
honored to provide their care, as they make the transition to the
golden years, and when it becomes more challenging to care for
one's self. From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term
nursing care, each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers. At
our care center you will meet compassionate and professional team
members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for part-time Dietary Cook for AM and PM
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents,
families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure
- Pre-assembles resident trays and carts as directed.
- Assists with food preparation and waits on residents at table
in skilled dining.
- Prepares and pours beverages and assorted snacks.
- Prepares and delivers between meal nourishment and snacks to
the nursing station.
- Cleans and maintains dining area, including tables and
furnishing after meals.
- Ensures dining room is clean and transports dishes, trash etc.
to appropriate area.
- Restocks all areas.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings.Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 months of kitchen experience in a
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. INDLP
Keywords: Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center, Pomona , Cook - Skilled Nursing Facility, Hospitality & Tourism , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!