Company: Henkels & McCoy
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Performs tasks related to ensuring accuracy of timesheets, the
maintenance, preparation, and preparing of payroll processing.
Major Job Elements:
- Understands the major business components and implications
specific to Union, Non-Union, Exempt, and Hourly Employees.
- Supports the Payroll Team by preparing payroll-related journal
entries for period-end.
- Compile and submit payroll deductions related check requests
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of general office experience/construction
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel software skills
- Effective communication skills with office, field personnel,
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, able to pick up on new concepts quickly, and
able to work independently with little directionThe following
competencies are helpful in the performance of this
position:Ethics/Values, customer focus, good customer service, peer
relationships, timeliness in delivery of output, active listening,
composure in stressful situations, action-oriented approach,
self-development, learning on the fly, quality of work output,
organized, resourceful and adding skills and capabilities
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities,
Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: Henkels & McCoy, Pomona , Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!