Now Hiring - Acute RN - Registered Nurse - $70+/hr
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The future of nursing is now! If you're a Registered Nurse (RN),
you can now easily add part-time work into your unpredictable
schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you join the
ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you're an RN with
years of experience or you're six months into the field, you can
look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
- Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over
full-time and part-time 100 RN shifts at hospitals, skilled nursing
facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities near
- Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - Weekend, Weekday
including Holidays (which pay extra!).
- Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Registered Nurse
(RN) rates + bonuses!
- Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions
or help you with anything you need!
- Don't wait the week to get paid, with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay you
can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent
directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Next Day Pay! (no fee)
- Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
- Competitive Pay
- Full-time and Part-time Work
- Flexible Contracts
- Paid Sick Days
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Self-Scheduled Shifts
- 24/7 Team Support
- Ride Assistance
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Holiday Promotional Contests
- And Much More!
ShiftMed Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements and Workplace
- Current unrestricted RN license in the state
- Graduate of an Accredited RN program
- Must have at least 1 year experience working in an acute care
- Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
- Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving
- May require lifting of up to 80 pounds (using proper
- May require standing and walking 2-5 hours at a time
- May have exposure to chemicals, radiation, infectious
diseases/waste and/or blood and blood borne pathogen
- The RN performs ongoing assessment and observation to ensure
optimum level of health for patients
- Administering and recording of all medications accurately and
according to policy and procedures
- Transcribe and implement written, verbal, and electronic
- The RN delegates responsibility to nurse aides and monitors the
care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being
delivered to all patients appropriately
- The RN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of
the job description as posted
- The RN will oversee and supervise the clinical operations for all
nursing and clinical care activities, including oversight of
LPN/LVN and CNA staff
- Organizes patient care effectively.
- Performs assessment data collection in an ongoing and systematic
manner, focusing on age, physiologic, psychological and cognitive
status of the patient.
- Reviews and evaluates the data collected by caregivers.
- Develops a plan of care that prescribes nursing actions to
achieve patient goals.
- Identifies patient/family learning needs and implements
appropriate process from admission to discharge.
- Thorough and complete verbal and written communication, and
ability to collaborate with the interdisciplinary team
- Shows consistent abilities in flexibility regarding patient
assignments, floating, and related staffing issues
- Promotes a positive work environment by consistently
demonstrating a positive attitude and teamwork
Apply Now to start our easy RN credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMeds client facilities.
Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom
screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you
schedule shifts with.
Keywords: ShiftMed, Pomona , Now Hiring - Acute RN - Registered Nurse - $70+/hr, Human Resources , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!