Company: MetaOption LLC
Posted on: February 21, 2021
As a senior member of our technology group, this role is expected
to work closely with the
product management and development teams to thoroughly understand
requirements/business objectives and manage the end-to-end testing
effort from design to
If you are passionate about solving problems and hungry to learn
new technologies, we
would like to talk to you.
- Lead and define test automation framework.
- Utilize established development and testing tools, guidelines
including but not limited to ASP.NET, MVC, C#, HTML, CSS and
- Design, implement, execute, and debug test cases and
- Create and execute automated scripts to test Windows
Applications, and Web Services.
- Define quality gates and maintain quality metrics for different
environments in CI/CD
- Find bugs, defects, regressions and verify resolutions.
- Participate in code reviews and support technical
- SQL scripting to mine and prepare test data and test
- Define best practices for test automation, black box, and white
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying, tracking,
and verifying remediation
of software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies and software
- Create new and extend existing operational test
- Participate in peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Anticipate and analyze problems in order to provide input to
mitigate potential risks. Strong communicator (verbal and written)
with the ability to be clear, articulate, and
effective while interacting with all levels and various teams
across the company.
- Possess advanced critical thinking, troubleshooting, and
- High level of self-direction and drive to enact change in a
- Development experience with some of the following: ASP.NET,
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information
Systems, or other
technical field (combination of education and experience may be
- 7+ years in SQA, SQE, or development, with a majority of time
focused on software
quality of large scale online applications and services.
- 3+ years in a dedicated SDET role.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools (with
demonstrated experience in a
- Extensive experience in Agile or Scrum software development
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools
Jenkins, Or Others).
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL and
- Web Services testing experience.
- RPC technologies such as SOAP, XML-RPC experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MetaOption LLC, Pomona , Lead SDET/Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!