Central Field Services Strategic, Sr. Advisor [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Central Field Services Strategic, Sr. Advisor [HYBRID]
- Job ID: 71040962
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Pomona, CA US
- Other Locations:Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution In this job, the Central Field
Services Strategic, Sr. Advisor will lead the design and
implementation to develop and monitor corporate metrics and
targets. In addition, the Sr. Advisor will analyze key drivers of
success, guide efforts to estimate and evaluate the impact of
metrics associated with improvement opportunities/efforts, and work
with all organizations across Central Field Services (CFS) to
create and execute performance improvement plans. You'll work with
leadership and operations teams to guide the development and
implementation of a more consistent and repeatable approach to
performance management that provides an integrated view across CFS
organizations. The approach will draw on data and analytics
insights and high impact driver trends to explain performance and
formulate viable corrective actions that address root cause and
improve performance outlook.
The CFS Strategy, Senior Advisor position will be part of defining
the business capabilities, reporting, and associated technical
tools necessary for each CFS team to meet future performance
expectations, aligned with T&D and SCE long-term objectives.
This role will lead the development and execution of strategic
plans related to the operational effectiveness of CFS and needed
resources to realize future capabilities. As a Senior Advisor your
work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and
create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the
challenge to help us build the future? A day in the life - Get
ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Lead the developments of resource plans to meet increasing work
demands and enable Operational and Service Excellence throughout
- Lead CFS efforts to mature and advance an enterprise-wide
approach to evaluate, explain, and report on performance at the
corporate and OU level. Identify and lead the collaboration across
CFS to develop Corporate goals, critical KPIs, and key drivers of
- Provide direction to drive interactions across CFS and broadly
across T&D to ensure tracking and reporting on metrics, build
out capabilities to conduct root cause analyses, and identify and
prioritize corrective actions.
- Develop effective Board level and senior executive
presentations on operational performance and risk indicator
- Collaborate with partner SCE organizational units to ensure
their input is reflected in the roadmap objectives and actions
- Develop and maintain information/data and Integration strategy,
roadmap, and realization plans.
- Lead in the research, recommendation, and planning of business
capability maturity for data management, including data warehouses,
metadata management, data engineering, BI Analytics, and
- Lead the performance of conceptual and logical data
- Lead the design and development of data engineering solutions,
extraction, transformation, manipulation, and consumption of large
and complex data sets.
- Ability to drive and implement change in a change-resistant
- Work with stakeholders including executives, managers, and
various operational teams to assist with data-related technical
issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Developing and delivering presentations for senior officers
- Ten or more years of experience leading cross-functional
business projects, strategic plans, organizational performance
improvement initiatives in attainment of company goals.
- Seven year's experience analyzing data to determine operational
performance and provide corrective actions to address gaps
- 5+ years of overall experience with data mining and integration
solutions using one or more of the following: Power BI, SAS, Visual
Dashboards or Statistical Programs The preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics or related field of study
- Being comfortable in an unstructured work environment and able
to cut through uncertainty to proactively move ideas forward
- PMP certification, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
- Business consulting experience in performance management You
- This position's work mode is hybrid.The employee will report to
an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days.Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California.Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Position will require up to 50% traveling and being out in the
field throughout the SCE service territory.
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted
position - Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass
a Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once
hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to
gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing
necessary job duties. Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Reference our Information Guides for the
following tests: Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
#8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep
the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the
kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite
possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Pomona , Central Field Services Strategic, Sr. Advisor [HYBRID], IT / Software / Systems , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!