Data Analytics Advisor
Company: Southern California Edison
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Job DescriptionJoin the Clean Energy Revolution
The Data Analytics Advisor will be part of the Pole Compliance
Oversight group and will contribute to the development of
compliance performance improvement strategies. This person will
utilize a combination of business knowledge, strong analytical and
problem-solving skills, and programming/modeling knowledge to
support pole replacement compliance work. You will help with
defining the vision and direction for new processes and procedures
for the pole program based on business needs, operational
challenges, and compliance rulings.
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine
- Responsible for supporting the management, development and
implementation of projects and initiatives that serve to improve
Pole Program Management workflow processes and procedures.
- Utilizes ERP and SAS data for data analysis and business
- Responsible for process mapping and documentation.
- Applies SAP knowledge to ensure record accuracy.
- Facilitate meetings and creates reports for senior management
and cross departmental stakeholders.
- Project management of short- and medium-term projects.
- Utilize SAS tools for Data analytics and insights.
- Seven or more years of experience in a Data Analytics position
working with large and complex data sets and analytics tools.
- Three years of experience managing or leading projects,
initiatives or programs.
- Three or more years of experience using the advanced functions
of Microsoft Excel such as V-Lookups, Index/Match, Pivot Tables, or
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education.
- Knowledge and experience working in a compliance, audit or
- Proficient in SAS and SAP.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and
decision-making skills and the ability to analyze complex
regulatory and business problems and create innovative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage stress
and engage in continuous learning.
- Project Management Certificate.
You should know ---
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Southern California Edison, Pomona , Data Analytics Advisor, Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!