Posted on: January 13, 2022
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors Company is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors.
HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
A Team Leader's primary duties include HAZMAT Emergency Response,
tank cleaning, excavating, and waste handling. Our crews work
independently as a remote team with the support of dozens of local
offices. Additionally, team members are provided advanced
technology and equipment to support their ongoing operations.
Donning full PPE, employees safely remove and containerize waste.
Foremen directions daily work activity to meet company goals.
Foreman reports labor, equipment and supply usage to management and
oversees project related vendors while participating in ongoing
operations. Teams may also participate in environmental spill clean
ups, tank cleaning, and industrial cleaning operations as needed.
Tank cleaning team leads perform confined space entry and operate a
variety of manual servicing equipment for industrial services with
HPC established methods, policies, practices, and procedures and
- Enforces HPC employee policies and may remove employee from job
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment
and general work area prior to starting any job.
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance
on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork
including service receipts, and submits to designated
- Trains Technicians I and II in equipment operation and service
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance
with operation training and safety procedures.
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and
guidelines when working.
- Provide industrial services using appropriate techniques
including handwork or manual work in accordance with established
methods and applicable regulations.
- Manually cleans, installs, fits, repairs valves, caps, hoses,
pumps, gaskets and all other external and internal equipment on
- Understanding of equipment maintenance and ability to perform
maintenance utilizing supplied breathing air and applicable
personal protective equipment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and cleanliness in the cleaning
- Checks equipment at the start of each shift.
- Manage and direct 2-4 operators and technicians.
- Ability to interface with clients and management.
- Ability to manage project related vendors.
- Ability to manage, reconcile, and review all job related
- Trains and mentors operators and technicians.
- Leads safety meeting and ensure HPC safety policies are
- Meets progress deadlines and efficiently utilizes
- Performs other duties as required.
Working Environment: Indoors/outdoors
- High School diploma or equivalent
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years related job related experience.
- Develops a basic working knowledge of all services provided by
- Reading, writing and comprehending in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Complete OSHA 29CFR 1910.120 (40 Hour HAZWOPER Training)
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Pomona , Crew Leader, Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!