Wine Marketplace Staff (FP0450PT0)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Works within a fast paced environment to meet the demands of
multiple projects simultaneously. Will assist with all aspects of
the competition set up, execution and tear-down. Is responsible for
working in an assigned area, assisting judges, and helping with day
to day competition activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide world class service to our judges by assisting with all
aspects of the competition.
* Responsible for pouring competition samples in the designated
* Works with other competition staff to set-up and tear-down
competition space daily in order for competition to run
* Assists in score keeping (clerking) for assigned judging
* Act as a team player and provide excellent service to our
internal and external customers.
* Performing other duties as required by the Creative
Skilled in identifying and recommending solutions to problems
* Skilled in working with deadlines to complete projects and
* Skilled in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks and
* Must demonstrate sound decision making
* Must be a team player, with solid work and behavior ethics
* Must be 18 years of age
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF JOB
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
* Ability to walk and stand for 8 hours a day
* Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
* Must be available to work every day of the assigned
Keywords: Fairplex, Pomona , Wine Marketplace Staff (FP0450PT0), Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!