Advisor of Regulatory Affairs [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Advisor of Regulatory Affairs [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email
- Job ID: 71038834
- Job Family: Regulatory Policy
- Location: Pomona, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution The Advisor of Regulatory Affairs,
Transmission and Distribution in the General Rate Case department
is primarily responsible for supporting the development and defense
of T&D's General Rate Case (GRC) showing. This position will
coordinate with the Corporate General Rate Case team and to support
T&D witnesses and witness teams and make strategy
recommendations for critical elements of the GRC. Additionally,
this position will collaborate with GRC witnesses to develop and
defend activity forecasts throughout all phases of the 2025 GRC.
This position will support other regulatory proceedings which
impact T&D as needed. The successful candidate will be
responsible for leading small to large scale projects and guiding
the analysts in their respective organization. As an Advisor of
Regulatory Affairs, your work will help power our planet, reduce
carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready
to take on the challenges to help us build the future? A day in the
life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Lead the development of compelling, accurate testimony and
supporting material that provides justification, meeting regulatory
requirements for GRC and other filings as necessary.
- Lead the development of all necessary supplemental work
documents to support testimony and justification.
- Provide project management support for T&D GRC and other
- Identify issues and develop strategic solutions or options for
management approval, and subsequent implementing strategies.
- Provide coordination across T&D, other Organizational
Units, and Corporate groups to support GRC.
- Ensure proper integration of strategic and operational
activities for regulatory filings.
- Identify what critical information needs to be compiled,
tracked, and reported on.
- Analyze historical work, cost, and resource needs data to
identify trends and bottlenecks.
- Forecast work volume, associated resources and financial
- Additionally, this position will work with their counterparts
in Engineering, Planning, Field Operations, Finance, Regulatory
Affairs, and other Organizational Units to:
- Address cross-cutting issues.
- Perform scenario analysis on operational and regulatory
- Develop recommendations for senior management decision making.
- 3 years of regulatory, legal, compliance, cost recovery, or
cost justification (budget approvals) experience.
- 7 years of combined experience in cross-functional
coordination, energy markets, environmental sustainability and/or
energy-related regulatory policy. The preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or related
- Experience supporting testimony development for the general
rate case (GRC).
- Master's in Business Administration or Master of Science in
Engineering or Economics.
- Experience coordinating with other project teams to ensure
adequate functionality, data availability and schedules
(risk-informed planning functions and GRC).
- Experience providing senior management with information on the
financial and operational impacts of existing and proposed,
risk-informed strategies, including development and presentation of
meeting materials and presentations.
- Experience reviewing historical, pending, and new business
processes to identify potential impacts on T&D operations,
including recommendations to address the operational impacts.
- Experience identifying, managing, leading, and supporting
ad-hoc short-term projects as requested by management.
- Proficiency with the following software tools: Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Visio, Access and Project You
should know ...
- Work Mode: When a return-to-office date has been determined,
this position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an
SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more! Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides to
reference test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
8203). Candidates who have previously passed this assessment, in
some cases, may not need to retest again for this position. About
Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep the
lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of
innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly
the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while
providing our customers with the safety and reliability they
demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow personally and
professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and
around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a
proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any
other protected status. We are committed to ensuring that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Pomona , Advisor of Regulatory Affairs [HYBRID], Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!