Posted on: August 3, 2022
Career Opportunities with Florence Crittenton Services of Orange
County, Inc. A great place to work. Careers At Florence Crittenton
Services of Orange County, Inc. Position Summary:
The Parent Partner ensures the client family voice is heard during
the Child & Family Team meeting;
ensures the needs of family are addressed in the development of
Family Plans and service delivery; and
helps families navigate various systems of care.
- Provides services to children, youth and families in their
home, school, or other field location.
- Acquires, maintains, and demonstrates knowledge of Continuum of
Care, Core Practice Model, -and trauma informed care in providing
therapy to individuals and families.
- Individualizes and ensures care to client families, primarily
in their home, but also in other -community-based and office
- Ties the goals and strategies of the Family plan to observable
or measurable indicators of -success, monitors progress in terms of
these indicators, and revises the plan accordingly.
- Responds to crisis situations of families and coordinates with
other team members to timely and -effectively respond to such
- Attends and actively participates in a multi-disciplinary team
including CFT meetings, ISC -meetings, internal team meetings, and
other meetings as needed and assigned.
- Despite challenges, persists in working toward the goals
included in the Family Plan until the -team reaches agreement that
a formal Mental Health process is no longer required.
- Prepares and submits timely, progress notes, incident reports,
and other documentation in -appropriate formats and within time
frames set by contractual and agency requirements.Minimum
High School diploma AND successful experience as an enrollee
parent. Individual must be able to work
primarily in the field, which requires a valid, unrestricted
California driver's license, proof of insurance
and consistent availability of a working vehicle.
- To meet the needs of monolingual clients, bilingual proficiency
in a threshold language is -compensated with a bilingual
- Basic math skills to assist families with budgeting.
- Moderate English language proficiency and effective written and
verbal skills to communicate -with parents/caregivers, to
effectively participate in meetings, document activities, and
develop -Family Plans.
- Must be able to identify resources and collaborate with
agencies that can be of assistance to -low income, multi-problem
families struggling with mental health problems.
- Moderate computer skills to effectively document and to learn
and use Exym or other -electronic -record systems.
- High degree of emotional skills to read social/emotional cues,
body language, and surroundings, -to manage environment, and to be
sensitive to clients and community.
- High level of reasoning ability to identify and respond to
variables and to quickly solve practical -problems.
Keywords: Crittentonsocal, Pomona , Parent Partner, Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!