Data Analytics Specialist [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Data Analytics Specialist [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share
to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email
- Job ID: 71042777
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Pomona, CA US
- Salary: 34.86-52.26 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become aData Analytics
Specialistat Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better
tomorrow. In this job, you'll work in the Data Quality team within
our Transmission & Substation group. You will perform in-depth
analysis on Substation asset data to make recommendations and
provide consulting to support data validation, record corrections
and data requests directly tied to compliance data for data
quality. Your analysis will lead to changes in established business
strategies and the implementation of new technologies. As aData
Analytics Specialist, your work will help power our planet, reduce
carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready
to take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day in the
life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Perform root cause analysis on system problems and system
usability issues within T&S.
- Proactively identify problems based on data, trends and
analysis of inconsistencies, and anomalies to identify
- Analyze and make appropriate corrections to T&S Substation
master data: equipment, classifications, measurement points,
maintenance plans, notification, location data/hierarchy
information etc. communicated by our field personnel.
- Work directly with partners providing on-site support, creation
of job aids and assist with training.
- Analyze huge data sets using sophisticated software and
identify undiscovered patterns and hidden relationships between
structured and unstructured data such as asset, and operational
- Three years or more of experience performing Data Analytics
functions such as extracting data and analyzing data.
- One or more years of experience entering, updating and
maintaining SAP "asset data," or SAP "Master Data" or creating
assets in SAP.
- One or more years of experience with Microsoft Excel performing
advanced functions such as VLOOKUP's, macros, pivot tables, charts
and graphing. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience working with analytical tools such as SAS is
- Experience analyzing and manipulating complex data.
- Experience using Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote and
Visio. You should know ---
- Work Mode:Effective January 2022, this position's work mode
ishybrid. The employee willreport to an SCE facility for a set
number of days with the option to work remotely on theremaining
days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in
the state ofCalifornia. Further details of this work mode will be
discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit ourCandidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more! Relocation
- Relocation does not apply to this position. Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access ourinformation guides to
reference test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern Cslifornia Edison The people at SCE don't just keep
the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the
kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite
possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Pomona , Data Analytics Specialist [HYBRID], Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...