Supervisor I/II/III - Outpatient Women's Re-entry Drug Court Program
Company: HealthRIGHT 360
Posted on: May 26, 2023
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for
people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated,
compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental
health services, and substance use disorder treatment.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid
holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a
difference every day in the work that you do. Job Overview
Prototypes offers residential and outpatient substance use disorder
(SUD) treatment and mental health services. Prototypes is a leader
in the field of SUD services community mental health, and criminal
justice treatment. Prototypes installs hope that recovery is
possible. This is a team supervisor position for our substance
abuse outpatient re-entry court program. Clients in the program are
all referred from our partner drug court and remain in treatment
for 6-12 months.
The Supervisor II/III is responsible for the leadership of an 5-6
person team comprised of substance abuse counselors and mental
health therapists. The Supervisor II/III should have a strong
understanding of assessment and referrals in a substance abuse
treatment setting and be able to support and guide staff providing
- Responsible for providing direct supervision, training, and
guidance to the direct service staff assigned.
- Ensures all direct reports are in compliance with HR 360
policies, procedures and position expectations and performance
- Gives ongoing feedback and conducts formal performance
evaluations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for clinical and administrative oversight of all
treatment services provided by direct reports within scope of
- Responsible for ensuring that direct reports provide strengths
based, trauma informed, and culturally competent services.
- Assumes ownership for any crisis situation as it relates to
service delivery and sees it through to completion. This may
include: consultation, direct service, crisis intervention,
ensuring proper documentation, on-call duties, and LPS
responsibilities as applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that all treatment service plans and
activities are executed in keeping with the organization's values,
mission, vision and strategy.
- Responsible for maintaining team productivity and contract
- Participate in manager on call and LPS rotation, if LPS
- Attend court with clients weekly and complete assessments on
referred candidates. Education and Knowledge, Skills and
- Registered or licensed with the BBS as a social worker,
professional clinical counselor, or marriage and family therapist
with 3 years of progressive responsibility in a substance abuse or
mental health treatment setting, OR: Certified SUD Counselor in the
State of California in good staning with their certifying body, AND
5 years of progressive responsibility and supervisory positions.
- Preferable a minimum of two years' experience providing
supervision to direct service providers in comparable size agencies
with similar clients.
- Experience with efficient and effective treatment and
management of clients with co-occurring mental health and substance
- Knowledge of and experience with providing trauma informed
- Bilingual Spanish strongly desired. Background Clearance
- CDCR fingerprint clearance.
- Must not be on parole or probation for a minimum of two years.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's
mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
Keywords: HealthRIGHT 360, Pomona , Supervisor I/II/III - Outpatient Women's Re-entry Drug Court Program, Other , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...