Customer Care Associate I - FM
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: June 6, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Provide customer service by responding to inquiries
regarding product selection, services and issues. Associates will
be responsible for knowledge of 20,000 products and 3 catalogues.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Responds to customer order and quotation requests received via
the telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence within the
department service goals.
- Performs necessary follow-up to ensure customer service
expectations are met.
- Facilitates profitable growth and the sales process by
adherence to department incentive and initiative programs.
- Researches and suggests alternative products to customers.
Provides representation of products, increasing sales wherever
appropriate or as requested.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering,
- Resolves customer issues including issuance of credit
- Refers complex, non-standard problems to supervisor. Nature and
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details Preferred Qualifications
- Previous customer service experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. Job Locations US-CA-Santee
Posted Date 3 days ago (6/1/2020 1:42 PM) Job ID 2020-37877
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer
Service Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 92071 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Pomona , Customer Care Associate I - FM, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!