Company: LEGGETT & PLATT
Posted on: April 10, 2021
What you ll do (not limited to)
- Organizes, supervises, and directs the work of warehouse team
members engaged in receiving, storing, shipping and delivering
products to our customers.
- Supervises all warehouse operations including Inventory
Control, Receiving, Shipping, and Transportation in a safe,
accurate and timely fashion following established procedures,
safety policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of warehouse
associates related to receiving, daily order pulling, shipping,
loading/unloading and scheduling & routing deliveries to ensure all
are completed accurately with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure operating efficiencies through scheduling trucks,
forklifts and trailer maintenance
- Ensure compliance with all safety rules & regulations in the
daily execution of warehouse activities by warehouse team
- Foster an environment of Continuous Improvement by identifying
opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy, quality, and/or
reduce costs while championing related initiatives.
- Monitor the performance of warehouse associates and provide
associate feedback as necessary.
- Provide input and make recommendations on individual
performance, development opportunities, hiring & disciplinary
actions of warehouse staff.
- Other duties assign by Manager.
- Minimum of 4 years of warehouse supervisory experience with a
minimum of a high school diploma.
- Experience working in an RF warehouse environment
- Strong working knowledge & background of
Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control and
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong communication skills is a must, both verbal &
- A cooperative attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Forklift experience/Certification
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus.
Who we are and what we offer:
Our comprehensive benefits package includes: management incentive
bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, stock plans,
tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide
variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes,
offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of
more than 23,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities
located in 19 countries. We re not just hiring; we re building a
better company. Learn more about what life is like here:
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability
Interested Candidates, Apply Online Below
Keywords: LEGGETT & PLATT, Pomona , Warehouse Supervisor, Professions , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!