Strategic Maintenance & Inspection Advisor [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) 00:00 00:32 Quality
Auto Speed Normal Customize Preview This opens in a new window.
Strategic Maintenance & Inspection Advisor [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing
Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share
to Email App
- Job ID: 71040976
- Job Family: Asset Strategy & Planning
- Location: Pomona, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Strategic Maintenance &
Inspection Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a
better tomorrow. In this job, you'll be part of the Maintenance &
Inspection (M&I) Strategy department within Asset Performance.
This group is responsible for understanding current SCE M&I
programs and leveraging data from asset failures, trends to
identify drivers for strategic change. This person will be
responsible for coordinating closely with Failure Analysis, Asset
Strategy, and other key stakeholders across the company in the
development and execution of new M&I strategies. As a Strategic
Maintenance & Inspection Advisor, your work will help power our
planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for
everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build
the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart
and shine bright!
- Evaluate the strategic effectiveness of SCE Maintenance and
Inspection programs and recommend strategic solutions for
- Coordinate with Failure Analysis and other Asset Strategy teams
to ensure alignment with asset performance evaluations.
- Leverage asset performance and data trends, partner with
stakeholders to gain additional insights in determining
- Provide recommendations regarding M&I strategy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Seven or more years of combined experience in business
operations analysis, strategic planning, T&D maintenance or
- Two or more years of experience using the advanced functions of
Microsoft Excel such as V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, or Macros. The
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education.
- Experience supporting maintenance and inspection programs.
- Knowledge of asset failure analysis, asset performance
evaluation, and/or process improvement methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proficient with SAP.
- Experience working with SAS Viya, Power Bi, or Tableau. You
- This position's work mode is hybrid.The employee will report to
an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days.Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California.Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position. Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Reference our Information Guides for the
following test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
#8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep
the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the
kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite
possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Pomona , Strategic Maintenance & Inspection Advisor [HYBRID], Professions , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!