Sr. Specialist, Pole Inspection Analyst
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Sr. Specialist, Pole Inspection Analyst AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email
- Job ID: 71041900
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Pomona, CA US
- Salary: 91,500-137,300 Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Sr. Specialist, Pole
Inspection Analyst at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a
better tomorrow. In this job, you'll act as the lead resource for
the IPI Program to identify, develop and implement data management
to meet, or exceed, internal SCE requirements. As a Sr. Specialist,
Pole Inspection Analyst,your work will help power our planet,
reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are
you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future? A
day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine
- Provide reporting status on completion of Intrusive Pole
Inspection results including the active management of project
schedule, scope, SAP Notification management and SAP data
- Develop and facilitate training for department analysts and
cross-organizational partners to ensure data integrity and change
management initiatives are in line with processes and
- Provide reporting and recommendations to support department,
business unit and company goals through complex analysis and
- Perform analysis and validation of field inspection data.
- Will analyze existing departmental tools and processes,
identify opportunities for process improvement, develop alternative
solutions, evaluate findings, and provide recommendations.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, implement and sustain
improvements driving good behaviors which increase data integrity
for SCE. Qualifications
- Five or more years of experience extracting data, reviewing
data sets and reporting using advanced MS Excel functions, SAS, MS
Access, Power BI or similar Enterprise Resource software.
- Five or more years of experience with pulling, tracking, or
validating data from SAP or similar Enterprise Resource data base.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project management experience managing deliverables with
- Five or more years of experience managing notifications and
transactions in SAP.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Access database creation,
management, and reporting.
- Extensive analytical skills with large data sets, problem
solving and negotiation skills. You should know
- This position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report
to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, hiring
process, and more!
- The primary work location for this position is Pomona, CA.
however, the successful candidate may also be asked to work in the
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Reference our Information Guides for the
following tests: Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
#8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep
the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the
kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite
possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Pomona , Sr. Specialist, Pole Inspection Analyst, Professions , Pomona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...